3.08.2016

So Did She Make It?


Did Darling Daughter's little baby gift get done in time for the Shower on Sunday? No.

But lets face it, moments where reality has to kick in are sometimes just part of knitting.

She was okay with that she said...

                  ...after all, she'd seen me, many times, miss targets...

      ...she noted I seem to frequently disconnect knitting goals from reality...

                         ...she'd just seen me try to race Number One Son's pullover across the finish line -                              I missed that goal by 3 weeks didn't I?

Funny, in my memory those struggles had almost faded completely away as I've happily undertaken/finished new and lingering projects the last couple of weeks.

Lets face it, moments where reality is quite absent are sometimes just part of kitting! Right?

(And thank goodness for that!!!)

Onward!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No I do not believe any of our knitting plans are divorced from reality …
impossible
LisaRR

User1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.