11.29.2013

By this evening...

...I'll be k2p2-ing on Sleeve #1! (Before My Beloved climbs on yet another jet I'll be able to check for final length and cast that baby off!)

With the collar already done, sleeve #2 in the cross hairs means I'm 'almost there! Not that far off my December 1st Goal - by the end of that day I should be well on my way down the sleeve.

Aaaaand worries about running out of yarn were banished by the arrival, yesterday, of the make-up skeins. Pre-washing there is no difference between them and the one remaining unwashed skein from the first shipment! (the one bearing the label in the photo below)

Have a great weekend! I plan to! thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

Brendaknits said...

It is a gorgeous sweater and all your extra thinking has paid off in spades for the details make it.

Lorraine said...

Marie- Woot! You're in the home stretch. Very exciting!

juicyknits said...

Wow. FO pictures will follow soon?