6.07.2013

No Knitting Night Knit Night

I went. We shopped. We did not join the knitting circle, instead heading back out into the rainy night in search of "beverages".

I bought the specified colour of Koigu for the "Sporty Striped Peds" sockettes (I've never before found a specific colourway of Koigu!) I haven't a plan for the stripes just yet. I'll have to let you know.

The cream linen Louet Euroflax yarn sold out in 10 days but more will be in next week. We'll see if I make it down there again to pick some up. I may have to send a minion! We'll also have to "see" if we ever have summer weather that might justify a white linen shirt!

Tonight, having yesterday dispatched a Tyrolean leg and heel my plan is homemade pizza, a glass of wine and mindless knitting of a Tyrolean foot watching PVR'd TV and enjoying that magical feeling of getting ready to cast on something new!

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Brendaknits said...

Pizza, wine, knitting and TV. That spells perfection.