10.26.2011

Post Op Recovery

No knitting post today - 'too busy playing nursemaid.
Neutering was a condition of sale when we bought him. 18 months of age was the recommended time.  Last week he hit the year and a half mark. So today was the day. I'm so relieved its over and he's okay.

One thing's for sure - he isn't in any pain! I put him on his bed and that's the position he just slumped into. I think I'll move him into a less twisted position so he doesn't wake up to find his front leg asleep!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Good to know Hudson is fine and got over the op well. I am always SO glad when it is over, too. And now he has got a happy boy dog life ahead without being disturbed by any girl in heat and will benefit of all the advantages of being neutered. I am positive for neutering and spaying thought I hate having a healthy dog cut up, but the future benefits are just worth it, I think!
Haven't been around for a while but will read back now :-)
Tina in Germany

Acorn to Oak said...

Wishing a speedy recovery to your dear Hudson! :-)

Needles said...

Awwww, poor thing. Soon mended!

Mrs. Radley said...

Sending healing thoughts to Hudson. Hope he is up and about very soon.

Aline said...

He looks so huggable...I would never get any work done! hugs and kisses to him...