- Monday in Passionknit at Toronto North Knitter's SnB I enjoyed looking at the walls of beautiful yarn.
- Tuesday I worked up playful bright samples to inspire the children of my Learn to Knit class.
- Wednesday I attended the DKC and heard about creative inspiration.
- Thursday new furniture arrived, radically changing the use of our rec room. That evening, at the Interior Design Show we walked about displays set up to show the "new" and "different".
- On Friday a head cold the size of a freight train, took up residence in my sinus cavity, derailing my weekend as it pounds its way out through my face.
Mindless, quick, gratifying and entertaining as the colours work together (or don't). The eye perceives each colour on its own in one way but then in the overall context often reads it quite differently.
Toss it aside when the headache forces me to close my eyes and when I reach for it a couple of feet away on the coffee table its reminiscent of the watery colours of Monet's "Water Lillies".
On the "wrong" side, more muted, seeming to "melt" together and for some reason (maybe its the OTC cold remedy at play) it looks like there are more colours than are actully present.
Thanks for dropping by today!