2.09.2013

(If you haven't seen enough) "Snow Day"!

'Tried to capture the snowiness here yesterday but it kept sticking to the camera lens and obliterating the view.  This view does a good job of summing it up though...

My "Gear" drying between dog walks and driveway shoveling. (>4 hours outside over the course of the day!)

During one break in my shoveling mid afternoon I looked out to see this...

Men...

Woman...

Boys and their toys eh?!

If you're somewhere the storm just left 'hope you get out and enjoy your sparkly white world today! I find the knitting is so much sweeter afterwards if you do!

Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Yup, that looks about right. Even down to the Sorels drying in the entry.

ron in mexico said...

I am a Canadian living in Mexico and I love your pictures of the snow removal. Very insightful. Also a fan of your knitting. I want to try twined knitting. I have a lot of sweaters I made with Briggs and Little and Jamieson and Smith. Can't seem to get beyond them. Reading your blog has given me a lot of pleasure.
Ron in Mexico