12.18.2009

(My) Eye Candy (This) Friday

Clean as a Whistle inside and out, underneath and behind. (It was really nasty and the huge spill Tuesday night that necessitated cleaning it made it much much worse.) It is self cleaning but that only takes care of the inside and not even the oven door or window. I spent hours on this thing on Wednesday - hours I couldn't afford this week but boy am I thrilled with the investment of time on it now that its done!

The house is decorated, decluttered, and contains all but a very few necessarily last minute purchases. I should be thrilled at all of that but seriously, I can't stop smiling when I think about the stove...I've got a couple of dozen hours at it scheduled over the weekend and I'm going to love every one of them because of that uber shiny interior!

I hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for dropping by!

5 comments:

Brendaknits said...

And to you too. I am still at the shopping stage so tomorrow will be busy. Hope the in-laws arrive safely in the 'big, scary' city.

Aline said...

it looks awesome! makes a girl feel like a million bucks. That's why I like cleaning but the love of knitting balances me out :)

Penny said...

I am feeling so guilty when I look at my oven now...I think I better start cleaning ....

Sandra said...

I did mone a couple of weeks ago, andhave been doing bits and pieces of the house now. Shopping is mostly done, wrapping is done, just got to do the food stuff. Yay!

Acorn to Oak said...

I bet that feels great to have your oven so sparkly clean and ready for all that cooking. Have fun!