9.08.2009

Re Entry

Without email or text messages, Internet, TV, newspapers or the like, we nonetheless "received" a "message" at the cottage yesterday that it was time to head back to the city...


But not before wringing every last minute out of the only week of summertime weather we enjoyed this year with one last ski after dinner...

All the details for relaunch this morning - clothes, food, supplies etc. were in place before I headed to the cottage three weeks ago but today I'll need to wrangle house, garden, pantry and laundry into sufficient order to make it to the end of the week.

I've got knitting on which to report in the coming days and of course I'm eager to visit my favourite blogs and catch up on what's been going on with everyone. I've got updates for my Ravelry notebook and good intentions to refresh my little blog and load up my Flicker slide show. I can't imagine a more exciting time of year to be a knitter that early autumn - can you?
Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

Acorn to Oak said...

You're back! Yay! Can't wait to see what you've been up to and hear more about your time at the cottage. That water skiing picture is awesome!

Brenda said...

So glad to have you back. I've missed you. We received that same message when kayaking down the Beaver River on Saturday. Can't wait to see your knitting.